Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Feather and Fan Sweater & Matching Booties

I've finished the Feather and Fan sweater that I mentioned in THIS post. It turned out soooooo cute! I can hardly wait to get it on the babe. I still have some fabric to make a matching dress, hopefully soon.

I also made a pair of matching booties because I had a good deal of yarn leftover. I may make another pair still, because this first pair is really tiny and I think by the time she'll fit into the sweater these booties may be too small. I got the pattern from Ravelry HERE. They were really easy and fast to knit. If I still have enough of the yarn left after the second pair of booties, I may make a headband too. I just love the yarn! I used the Berroco Sox Yarn in the "Bonham" colorway. It's a really great yarn. I'm thinking I should find some more projects to use this yarn on. Soft, easy to knit and the colors are so fantastic!

Sweater Front


Button Detail


Feather and Fan Lace Detail


Sweater Back


Booties


Finished Set

No comments: